EW150hits：134 release time：2021-04-19
· Industrial Grade Vacuum Electron Beam Welding Solution.
· They are Developed for Industrial Production, Education and Research with High Welding Speed, Stable Operating Conditions and Controllable Power Parameters.
Vacuum Electron Beam Welding System
· Vacuum welding systems without any protective gases;
· GLC series high quality electronic guns with stable performance, high flare and beam quality to ensure welding quality;
· CCD welding monitoring systems, which can ensure accurancy;
· Multiaxis operating platforms(optional), which can meed the need of welds welding on various positions;
· Option: reserved interfaces and stations on electron beam additive manufacturing, provide upgrading space;
· Multiple uses: vacuum electron beam welding, broken parts repairing, surface cladding and modifying.
Supporting Materials(untill 2020)
· Ti: TC4, TC11, etc.
· Fe: 316L, 304L, 30Cr, etc.
· Cu: Red copper, beryllium red copper(QBe2), etc.
· W, Mo, Nb, Ta and other high temperature refractory alloys.
· Size of Vacuum Chamber
· Maxium Welding Size
· Type (Electronic Gun)
Outdoor Fixed or Moving, or Indoor Moving (Optional)
· Recommeded Power
· Accelerating Voltage
· Electron Beam
· Time for Vacuumizing
· Vacuum Degree
· System Software
Simens PLC or Beckhoff
· Covering Area
About 32m2（For Reference）
* EW systems support customization. We will provide custom solutions according yourrequirements.
* We also provide upgrade your electron beam vacuum welding systems to additive manufacturing systems, training and other technical services.
PreviousPosts：The First Page
NextChapter：The Last Page