· Responsible for the hardware design and debugging of the digital circuit of medium and low frequency (below 200MHz);
· Responsible for the hardware design and debugging of low-frequency analog circuit;
· Responsible for PCB welding;
· Write hardware design and debugging technical documents (in Chinese).
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferably from 985 or 211 universities;
2. Skilled in using multimeter, digital oscilloscope, signal generator and other debugging equipment;
3. Can use Protel 99 or AltiumDesign schematic diagram and PCB software to draw schematic diagram and PCB diagram;
4. Able to solder PCB board with electric soldering iron, experience of soldering chip components is preferred;
5. More than 2 years experience in electronic product development is preferred;
6. Be able to communicate well with other engineers, have team spirit, learning ability and independent problem solving ability.